Trust & Corporate
Section Head, Trust & Corporate
To provide comprehensive trust and company administration services for our international client base.
- Supervise, motivate and develop a team of senior administrators, administrators, junior administrators and trainee administrators.
- Deputise for other Section Heads when required.
- Take responsibility for own portfolio of clients
- Liaise with clients, intermediaries and attend client meetings
- Deal with complex trust and company matters.
- Act as authorised signatory, as required
- Manage and meet the team’s financial and non-financial targets including revenue, debtors, financial statements, annual and interim case reviews, action points, budget reporting, staff appraisals and the co-ordination of billing
- Deal with enquiries and co-ordinate the set-up of structures
- Ensure adherence to fiduciary and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of business and regulatory environment
Technical / Professional / Qualifications / Requirements
- ICSA or STEP Diploma completed.
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development;
- Regulatory training undertaken;
- Understanding of the Codes of Practice;
- Management Training Undertaken;
- People Management Skills and Experience.
Client: Strong client focus, proactivity with clients, delivers a client focused quality service, spots opportunities for development of client delivery and service, sets standards and develops standards to ensure client satisfaction.
Firm: Has a commercial outlook, follows procedures, innovative approach to work, spots procedural weaknesses and identifies areas for efficiencies, manages regulations and risk, proactive escalation of self-identified risk areas, active learning and evidence of developing others.
People: Collaborative, team player, strong communication skills, actively shares knowledge and experience with others inside and outside of a team. Functional management skills and experience.